This is an optional Lynx Heli Blade 300 X Ultra Swashplate. Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 300 X swash plate, using a combination of aluminum alloy and techno polymer to deliver a no compromise design that provides the required strength, yet remains light weight. During testing, Lynx Heli pilots discovered a bind issue between the 3 cyclic linkage rods and the lower swash. So Lynx utilized a unique design that maximizes swashplate travel that eliminates binding at any angle. Additionally, at 9.15 grams, this is the lightest machined aluminum swashplate in its class!
No detail was overlooked in the design, combining strength, durability, accurate CNC tolerances, and finish, while at the same time remaining incredibly lightweight and improving in flight performmance. This swashplate will increase in flight precision flight after flight, and help to improve the performance of your CX4.
- Steel Linkage ball for durability
- High quality ABEC5 SST radial bearing for maximum precision and durability
- Direct replacement for the standard 300 X part
- Preassembled with thread lock linkage balls and lubricated bearings
- Only 9.15g - the lightest CNC swashplate in this class
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength
Swash Plate Material: Aluminum 7075-T6
Linkage Balls Material: Chrome Steel Hardened
Center Ball Material: CNC Technopolimer - Self Lube - Antiwear effect
Bearing Material: SST ľABEC5 Precision Class
Assembly Weight: 9.15g