This is an optional Lynx Heli Main Head Grip Set, and is intended for use with the Blade Nano CP x helicopter. Micro helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight. The guys at Lynx Heli are pilots and they demand a light helicopter, so they spent hours optimizing designs to achieve the required strength and light weight that is necessary in a micro heli.
Lynx Heli Innovations redesigned the standard Nano CP x plastic main grip and used a 7075 aluminum alloy combined with a twin 1x3x1mm radial bearing design that is simple, lightweight and durable. Its almost unbelievable, but this main grip set is only 0.1g heavier than the original plastics grips, but provide a huge increase in rigidity and strength!
- Direct replacement for the standard Nano CP x Main Grip
- Increase flight precision, flight after flight
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted design, to achieve the lightest weight with maximum strength
Main Grip Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – red anodized finish
Bearing Material: SST – ABEC5
Hardware: Steel 12.9 Class - DIN 912
Assembled Weight: 0.7g
- (2) Nano CP x – CNC Main Grips Red color
- (4) Radial bearing 1x3x1
- (2) PAN Head Screw M1.4x5
- (2) Lynx Red Silicone O-Ring ID. 1 - W.1