This is an optional KDE Direct 450 PRO Series Universal Motor Mount, and is intended for use with all Align T-REX 450E PRO V1 and V2 Helicopter Kits. This mount replaces the stock Align Motor Mount (AGNH45030A).
This Universal Motor Mount provides the pilot the ability to run almost-all motor and gearing combinations available for the T-REX 450E PRO series helicopters. With a unique Universal Motor Mount hole pattern, the design can now accommodate all 3x19mm and 2.5x16mm motors on the market with a solid four-bolt hole pattern for the motor installation, as well as a strong and secure t-channel lock system incorporated into the assembly. In addition, no more struggling to reach the motor mounting screws - to adjust the motor pinion and main gear mesh, simply loosen the four side screws holding the mount to the frame, set the motor to the desired mesh, and then re-tighten the side screws for a rock-solid hold.
Weight: 7g. (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- (1) T-REX 450 PRO Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount Assembly
- (1) T-REX 450 PRO Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount Base Plate
- (2) T-REX 450 PRO Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount Adjustment Rails
- (2) 3x0.5x6mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (2) 3 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
- (4) 2.5x0.45x5mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)