This is an optional KDE Direct Mod 0.5, 150 Tooth Main Drive Gear, and is intended for use with all Align T-Rex 450 series helicopters (replaces stock Align part AGNHS1219-01). This Main Drive Gear is precision CNC-machined (manufactured by RevCo for KDE Direct) from Nylatron Type 66 Polyamide, an excellent material for polymer gears and the perfect match for an extremely strong, smooth running, and durable power transmission. The gear is composed of 150 teeth, utilizing the metric MOD0.5 tooth profile standard for the stock TREX 450 series helicopters. Through months of testing, the gear has been optimized to include numerous design features for optimum performance, including:
- The tooth involute profile has been optimized through numerous design iterations for increased tooth engagement and strength, providing an incredibly quiet and durable gear for a MOD0.5 power train.
- Weight was reduced through FEA optimizations of the machining pattern to significantly reduce weight, while maintaining full strength of a solid-gear profile.
- The self-lubricating properties of the Type 66 Polyamide material provides exceptional wear and noise properties, providing a gear that can withstand the harsh nature of hardcore 3D flight.
Weight: 12g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
Material: Nylatron Type 66 Polyamide
- Revco MOD0.5 3.5mm Bore pinion gear
- (1) TREX 450 Series 150T, MOD0.5 Main Drive Gear