This is an optional Lynx Heli Adjustable Motor Mount, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 700E helicopter. Lynx has redesigned the standard t-Rex 700 E motor mount using a T-Lock system that allows fine adjustment when using different size pinion gears. This system is different from others because the upper motor mount plate and the pinion support are connected will the Lynx X plate system. The plate increases the overall stiffness of the frame, reducing dangerous frame flection under extreme conditions.
Small details make an important difference; FEA analysis software allows Lynx to determine the best compromise between weight and rigidity, providing the best power transmission for your T-Rex 700E.
- Adjustment system support fine pinion mesh.
- Allow use different pinion dimension 11/12/13 Thoot
- X plate stiffener system, once assemble made a single motor mount that reduce frame flection increasing overall frame stiffener and power transmission efficacy.
- Unique and stylish Lynx design
- Easy and quick installation thanks Lynx design
Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum – Silver anodized finish
Hardware: Carbon Steel Class 12.9
Bearing: ABEC 5 Class Chrome Steel
Tips for Assembly:
- (2) CNC T-Lock 6.5 X 19
- (2) CNC T-Lock 6.5 X 60
- (1) T REX700 E ADJ Motor Mount Plate
- (1) T REX 700 E ADJ Pinion Support Plate
- (1) Radial Ball Bearing 6X12 H 4
- (1) T REX 700 E CF X Motor Mount Plate
- (4) M3x10 Flange Button Frame Screw
- (4) M3x8 Hex Cup Screw
- (4) M3x6 Hex Cup Screw
During assembly into frame, Lynx suggests you add a little grease onto the T-Lock slider, this will help keep T-Lock in place once you install it in the frame.