This is an optional Lynx Heli HD Main Gear Case, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 550 and 600E Pro helicopters. Lynx Heli Innovations has redesign the standard one way hub, replacing it with a hub that attaches to the main gear more securely. When using a slant tooth main gear, combined with high power electronics, it is possible to overload the connection between the main gear and hub – this Lynx product eliminates this issue!
This design uses six M3 12.9 class screws to secure the hub and main gear, ensuring maximum assembly rigidity. The design combines secure fastening with a high quality radial bearing and one way bearing to assure long life.
- Precision CNC part made from 7075 T6 aluminum
- High performance Japanese radial bearings and one way bearing
- High quality class 12.9 hardware
- (1) CNC main gear case
- (1) one way bearing HF1216
- (1) radial bearing 12x18H4