This is the Align 3GX MRS Programmable Flybarless System. The 3GX MRS was designed to be simple, convenient, light, and easy to adjust flybarless controller. But, the 3GX MRS is more than just a flybarless system; the 3GX MRS needs no receiver! With the embedded Futaba S-FHSS, JR DSM2 and Spektrum DSM2/DSMX technology the 3GX MR simplifies installation on small/micro sized helicopters. Set up is extremely intuitive, with just a few steps 3GX MRS adjustment can be easily completed. The system is ptimized for T-Rex 250, T-Rex 450 and T-Rex 500 flybarless helicopters, with pre-programmed factory default settings, and steady flying performance that is suitable for a majority of pilots. The 3GX MRS provides pilots with an economical and reliable option.
- Spektrum and JR Satellite antennas support (Replaces original factory receiver)
- Built in Futaba S-FHSS 2.4Ghz receiver, directly compatible with Align T6 and Futaba S-FHSS transmitters.
- Flybarless system designed specifically for T-Rex 250, T-Rex 450 and T-Rex 500, with small footprint, simplified setting process.
- Optimized for T-Rex 250, T-Rex 450 and T-Rex 500 helicopters; with factory default setting suitable for majority of pilots.
- Use with T-REX 250/T-REX 450/T-REX 500
Operating Temperature: -10~60 degree
Suitable Voltage Range: DC 3.5~8.4V
Operating Current Consumption: <100mA @4.8V
Operating Humidity: 0%~95%
RoHS Certified: Yes
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300~+300 degree
Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600~+600 degree
Size: 376x22.4x13 mm Size
Weight: 10g Weight
- (1) 3GX MRS Programmable Flybarless System
- (2) 3GX MR Double Sided Tape (37x20x2mm)
- (1) Plastic flat screwdriver
- (1) Binding Plug