This is an optional KDE Direct Thrusted Metal Bearing Block V2 Set, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 600E/ESP series helicopters. This is a direct replacement for the stock Align part AGNH60031. The Thrusted Metal Bearing Block design utilizes high-end CNC machining to produce tight and accurate tolerances throughout the part, giving you the best quality upgrade on the market. With the addition of the thrust-bearings to support all axial loads, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and autorotations; as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings. The "V2" design incorporates bearing-retaining button head socket head cap screws and updated machining for easier installation and increased durability.
Weight: 15 g ea. (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- (2) TREX 600 Series Aluminum Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks V2 (Upper and Lower)
- (2) Radial Ball Bearings 10 x 19 x 5 mm
- (2) Thrust Ball Bearings 10 x 18 x 5.5 mm
- (2) Round Hole Shims 10.1 x 14 x 1 mm
- (8) M2.5 x 0.45 x 4 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)