This is an optional Lynx Heli Goblin 500 Aluminum Ultra DFC Conversion Set. This head system is designed for those who love the Goblin 500 and love flying with a high head speed. The Lynx Heli head gives the Goblin 500 an incredibly precise and crisp feel in flight – even during the most demanding maneuvers.
Lynx Heli's experience testing this DFC head in flight (and during the odd crash!) helped them define some unique features for this system. The pivot screw is not threaded into the DFC main grip arm, but fastened using a lock nut. This system allows easy disassembly and service, even after a hard crash. The DFC linkage thread rod has been designed to be “sacrificial” and easy replaceable in the event of a hard crash.
The Lynx Goblin 500 DFC Conversion Set comes pre-assembled and includes a set of Lynx Goblin 500 ultra-dampeners to emphasize the rigid head characteristics typical of DFC systems.
- DFC system upgrade for your Goblin 500
- Optimized lightweight design
- Rigid and precise flight control
- Direct replacement for standard Goblin 500 parts
- Special features allow easy repair even after a hard crash
- Design assisted by FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to achieve light weight and maximum strength
Main Grip Arm material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Red anodized finish
Rod material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Red anodized finish
Thread Rod material: Carbon steel
Bearing material: Chrome steel alloy – ABEC 5 precision class – manufactured in Japan
Hardware material: Carbon steel
- (2) G500 DFC Main Grip Arm – Red Color
- (2) G500 DFC Arm – Red Color
- (2) G500 DFC Threaded Rod
- (2) Grip Arm Spacer
- (4) Radial Bearing 3x7x3mm
- (4) Shims 3x4mm W0.15
- (2) Hex Cap Screw 3x8mm
- (2) Hex Cap Screw 3x22mm – shouldered
- (2) Lock Nut M3
- (2) G500 Dampener Bushing
- (2) Ultra Dampeners O-Ring.
Note: The Lynx Goblin 500 DFC conversion system requires the use of rigid dampeners. Lynx Heli recommend installing Lynx Ultra Dampeners – and supply these with this conversion kit.
Lynx has tested and approved this DFC system when used with Lynx Goblin 500 Ultra Dampeners over hundreds of flights and several crash tests. Please DON’T try to use this Lynx Goblin 500 DFC conversion set with standard Goblin dampeners. Standard dampeners are not designed to be used with a DFC configuration and if used will cause dampening system stress resulting in system failure and head system explosion.