This is the Heli-Max 1SQ V-Cam Nano Ready-to-Fly Quadcopter with an included 2.4GHz Radio System, LiPo Battery and Charger. Unprecedented confidence, with the precision to execute perfect maneuvers; no other RTF quadcopter can deliver what the 1SQ V-Cam does for both new and expert pilots alike. The 1SQ V-Cam features the TAGS-FX gyro system for rock-solid stability when flying and hovering, while the Auto-FLIP function allows you to perform instant aerobatics.
Plus, the 1SQ V-Cam includes a built-in digital camera, so you can capture awesome aerial video and photos! The LED lights mounted on the motor pods allow pilots to fly the 1SQ at night and it can be flown indoors or out in light winds.
- Onboard Micro Digital Camera: Records video and takes still photos. Pilots turn the camera on and off from the transmitter and can adjust the camera angle manually.
- 2GB MicroSD Memory Card & USB Card Reader: Save videos and images from the digital camera to the memory card. The 1SQ V-Cam will accept larger memory cards.
- Maximum Stability from 3 Gyros & 3 Accelerometers: The TAGS-FX Sensor Fusion Technology gives pilots even greater control than the TAGS 3-axis gyro included in the 1SQ. TAGS-FX integrates data received from two sources – a 3-axis gyro plus a 3-axis accelerometer. It corrects unwanted movement in yaw, pitch and roll while also preventing drift in any direction. When a pilot removes his/her hands from the controls, the gyro and accelerometer work together so the model remains in place.
- Auto-FLIP: By pushing a button on the transmitter and moving the control stick, the Auto-FLIP function will flip the 1SQ V-Cam front-to-back, back-to-front or side-to-side.
- LEDs: The LEDs illuminate each motor pod for exciting maneuvers after dark, help pilots with orientation both day and night, and add a cool look to the heli.
- Needed to Fly: Nothing!
Length: 5.7 in (145 mm)
Height: 1.37 in (35 mm)
Blade Length: 2.16 in (55 mm)
Width: 5.7 in (145 mm)
Weight Without Battery: 1.1 oz (31.2 g)
- 1S 250mAh LiPo battery & USB LiPo battery charger
- Four extra rotor blades
- TX460 6-channel 2.4GHz radio system & four "AA" batteries
Needed to Complete: