This is the Align T-REX 700E PRO DFC High Voltage Flybarless Super Combo Kit. This incredible package includes not only the T-REX 700E DFC PRO Kit, but also a 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom, an updated 700 3G Carbon Fiber Blade Set and an updated 105mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blade Set. Additionally, an Align 520kV 800MX Brushless Motor, 3GX Programmable Flybarless System, three BL700H High Voltage Brushless Cyclic Servos, one BL750H High Voltage Brushless Tail Servo and a Castle Creations ICE2 HV 120 brushless ESC have been included to finish off this impressive high voltage combo.
The T-REX 700E PRO DFC model is specially equipped with the redesigned 700 3G carbon fiber main blades uniquely designed for extreme 3D flights, featuring agility and stability and an updated graphics paint scheme. The increased blade rigidity improves anti-torsion characteristic during flight, and the updated airfoil minimizes turbulence near the blade tip, reducing blade noise and power loss. What’s also included is the 800MX motor featuring high efficiency, superior power, excellent torque, low current draw and low temperature. Adding to the features is an updated style airbrushed fiberglass canopy having aerodynamic form to reduce wind resistance and having 4 point anti-vibration mounts for quick install and removal. This model supplies all top notch equipment for the true helicopter enthusiast. This brilliant model will definitely surprise even the most avid modeler.
700E PRO DFC Features:
- Redesigned style wrap around airbrushed fiberglass canopy, with aerodynamic form to reduce wind resistance. 4-point anti-vibration mounts for quick install and removal
- Equipped with the low CG rotor head, exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed
- 800MX features high efficiency, superior power, excellent torque, low current draw and low temperature; it's capable of maintaining consistent torque and head speed through continuous 3D maneuvers
- Redesigned style swash anti-rotation guide with embedded anti-wear material, effectively minimize the wear between swashplate long ball and guide
- Utilizes composite carbon material integration technique on frame structure for CCPM servos. Redesigned CCPM direct servo linkage
- Equipped with updated high strength CNC M1 helical main gear and tail drive bevel gear assembly, featuring reinforced overall gear structure and increased gear thickness, effectively improves gear's anti torsion ability to prevent gear from deforming under extreme power, reducing gear wear and power loss
- Equipped with redesigned 700 3G carbon fiber main blades designed specifically for extreme 3D flights, featuring agility and stability, and updated graphics paint scheme
- High quality gearbox design, combined with updated dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slop and increase rudder control precision
- Redesigned tail blade designed to sustain optimal tail locking performance under high head speed and extreme flight conditions
- Redesigned 3GX represents the next generation of multi function flybarless systems. The dramatically improved performance will create an immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- The 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market and features two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Using the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup simply in a matter of minutes. Additionally, the 3GX can support any CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degree swashplates.
- Graphically illustrated instructions using the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to the 3GX without powering down.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed, reducing electronic clutter and excess wire.
- A library of pre-configured 3GX settings are available for T-Rex series of helicopters, allowing pilots to achieve the most optimal setup for their helicopter without the guesswork.
- Three levels of flight mode are available to provide the perfect feel for beginner and advanced pilots.
- Custom parameters have been developed to allow pilots to fine tune numerous swashplate and rudder settings and a settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- The 3GX features the highest spec gyroscope sensors, allowing it to be used in the harshest conditions. The dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision and will be felt when hovering, as well as during aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for 200 to 700 class helicopters, glow engine or electric powered.
- The vibration resistant characteristics are evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- 16 bit processor is 4 times faster than the previous 3G, along with completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic improvement in stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, while providing explosive agility.
- With a built in pirouette compensation function, the 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flip type of maneuvers are easily performed with precision.
- Rudder control is similar to the high end GP-780 gyro in that the rudder sensitivity is optimized for the helicopter's rudder response characteristics, allowing consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilots of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between the 3GX and the helicopter.
- Additional peripherals planned for the 3GX include a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetic compass, and a GPS positioning system.
- The position hold gyro system utilizes a total of 10 sensors, ensure positioning of the helicopter with superior accuracy and providing the ultimate solution for aerial photography and other specialized applications.
- Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
- Support up to 6 servos
- Automatic servo type recognition
700E PRO DFC Specifications:
Main Blade Length: 700mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1582mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 281mm
Motor Drive Gear: 12T
Main Drive Gear: 112T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 104T
Tail Drive Gear: 22T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:9.33:4.73
Weight (With Motor): 3310g
Operating Temperature: -10~60 degree
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300~+300 degree
Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600~+600 degree
Size: 36.5x25.2x15.6mm Size
Maximum working voltage: 8.5V
BL700H High Voltage Servo Specifications:
Stall Torque: 14.0 kg.cm @ 6.0V; 20.0 kg.cm @ 7.4V
Motion Speed: 0.085 sec/60° @ 6.0V; 0.065 sec/60° @ 7.4V
BL750H High Voltage Servo Specifications:
Stall Torque: 5.0 kg.cm @ 6.0V; 7.0 kg.cm @ 7.4V
Motion Speed: 0.045 sec/60° @ 6.0V; 0.032 sec/60° @ 7.4V
Needed to Complete:
- (1) T-REX 700E PRO DFC Kit
- (1) 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom
- (1) 790 3G Carbon Fiber Blade Set
- (1) 800MX Brushless Motor (520kV)
- (1) 3GX Flybarless System
- (3) BL700H High Voltage Brushless Servo
- (1) BL750H High Voltage Brushless Servo
- (1) Castle ICE2 HV 120 Brushless ESC
- (1) 105mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blade Set
- 7-channel or more helicopter radio system
- (2) 6S Li-Po 4500 ~ 5200mAh
- (1) 2S Li-Po 1900 ~ 2300mAh
- Dial Pitch Gauge