This is the Align T-Rex 600E Pro Super Combo Flybar Helicopter Kit.
T-REX 600E PRO Super Combo Features:
T-REX 600E PRO Super Combo Specification:
- High precision and high rigidity main blade assembly, providing 3 positive/negative deltas and numerous Bell & Hiller mixing ratios. The head can be tuned for superior stability suitable in F3C competition, or lightening fast agility for 3D aerobatic exhibition.
- Total pitch range of +15~-15 degrees, for explosive 3D power.
- The frame utilizes 2mm carbon fiber plates of the highest spec. Patented composite material construction technique utilizes frame space, improving overall rigidity, and creating minimalistic beauty.
- Innovative sliding battery tray rails embedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
- Top mounted motor base brings the motorís center of gravity closer to rotating disc, improving 3D agility.
- 600 class 12S high voltage brushless motor provides generous torque and power output, yet consumes lower average current to prolong the life of batteries.
- The most optimal motor pinion ratio and tail gear ratio to achieve efficient power output and flight characteristic.
- Heatsink embedded into motor mount for effective cooling of motor.
- Motor mount consists of third bearing block to provide motor shaft support, effectively reducing torque induced shifts, and helping to minimize gear striping issue.
- Utilizes direct link CCPM swashplate control system to enable direct and fast control response. Specially designed anodized CNC servo horns are not only visually pleasing, but are extremely rigid.
- Utilizes highest spec CNC mod-1 helical main gear, with highest load tolerance and lowest noise.
- Ergonomically designed H-shaped electronic mount to provide flexible organization or equipment, and minimize wire clutter.
- CNC machined metal tail gear box, with thicker side plates to increase rigidity. The more streamlined design also allows for simpler disassembly.
- High quality 5mm carbon rod and CNC metal tail scissor control arms are used in rudder control system to improve rudder locking and control effectiveness.
- An additional radial bearing has been added to the one way bearing block to ensure smooth rotation, and eliminate jammed one way bearing.
- Tail pitch mechanism equipped with high precision bearing.
- High speed thrust bearings in tail blade grips.
- Lightened landing gear assembly with lower center of gravity.
- High quality painted fiberglass canopy with 4-point quick release mounts.
Main Blade Length: 600mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1347mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 260mm
Motor Drive Gear: 13T
Main Drive Gear: 112T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 131T
Tail Drive Gear: 34T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:8.61:3.85
Weight (With Motor): 2350g
Needed to Complete:
- (1) T-REX 600E PRO Kit
- (1) Aluminum Tail Boom
- (1) 600 3G Carbon fiber blades
- (1) 600MX Brushless Motor (510KV)
- (3) DS610 Digital servo
- (1) DS650 Digital servo
- (1) Castle ICE 2 HV 80 Brushless ESC
- (1) 6A External BEC w/ 5.1V Two-way Step-down voltage regulator
- (1) 105mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blade Set
- 7-channel or more helicopter radio system & receiver battery
- (2) 6S Li-Po 2600 ~ 5200mAh (3300mAh recommended)
- Dial Pitch Gauge