This is the TSA Model Infusion 700N-Platinum Helicopter Kit, with an included Trajectory 3-Axis Gyro System. Driven by an "Endless Pursuit of Perfection", Nigel Brown designed the TSA Platinum series helicopters to provide customers with a high grade, competition ready machine. Featuring precision machined metal and carbon fiber parts used extensively throughout the helicopter, the Platinum series combines cutting edge technology with premium grade materials to deliver a lightweight, extremely rigid and agile aircraft kit that needs nothing to be competitive at the highest levels of the sport.
Infusion 700N Platinum Features:
Trajectory Gyro System Features:
- 7 axis CNC machine production facility produces a high tolerance rotor head system. The 10mm feathering spindle provides rigidity for the most demanding of 3d style flying. Together this cutting edge head design delivers a responsive, yet consistent flying model.
- Elevator control mechanism eliminates the need for an anti rotation guide. This delivers precise, rigid and smooth operation.
- Servo support bracing increases rigidity and reduces servo loading.
- Electronic mounting points are provided throughout the model. This ensures all installations are neat, with multiple layout configurations provided.
- Dedicated in-flight mixture servo locations are standardized throughout the TSA line. This provides enhanced tuning capabilities for increased power and maximized engine longevity.
- Frame stiffeners located in high load areas for increased rigidity and robustness.
- Both main and tail gears are manufactured from high strength polymer impregnated metal. This ensures a durable and rigid drive line. Common components are used in both the primary and final drive gearboxes, providing an incredibly simplistic and user friendly design.
- Tail bevel gears are manufactured from polymer impregnated metal combined with aluminum components, providing durability and strength in a light weight configuration. For precision and reliability, each tail rotor grip is equipped with a dual radial and thrust bearing.
Infusion 700N Platinum Specifications:
- Single unit, no additional sensors to install
- Aluminum and composite case
- Lightweight (28g) including mounting pad and wires
- Suitable for Nitro or Electric use
- Multiple mounting positions
- Simple programming without PC, laptop or console
- PPM / S-BUS / Spektrum satellite receiver compatible
- Compatible with 90, 120, or 140 degree swashplates
Full Length of Fuselage: 1368mm
Full Width of Fuselage: 215mm
Main Blade: 680 ~ 710mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1580mm
Tail Blade: 90~110mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 262mm
Main Gear Ratio: 15T : 120T / 126T
Tail Gear Ratio: 113T : 25T
Gear Ratio: 8.0 ~ 8.4 ĄG 1ĄG 4.52
Full Weight (approx): 4390g
Engine Class: 90 ~ 120 Nitro
Fuel Tank Capacity: 650cc
Material Specification: Carbon fiber, FRP
Tail Rotor Drive: Shaft drive
Swashplate Angle: 120°
Trajectory Gyro System Specifications:
Operating Voltage: 3.5V-8.5 VDC
Processor: 32Bit ARM
Analog Processing: 17Bit
Sensor Technology: 3 MEMS angular rate sensors
Adjustable Servo Center Pulse Width:
-Tail: 760μs / 960μs / 1520μs
Adjustable Servo Pulse Rate:
-Tail: 50 Hz / 165 Hz / 270 Hz / 330 Hz
-Swashplate: 50 Hz / 65 Hz / 120 Hz / 200 Hz
Built-In Swashplate Mixer: Mechanical / 90° / 120° / 140°
Serial Pulse Input: PPM / S-BUS / Spektrum-satellite*
Weight Without Cable: approx. 20 g
Needed to Complete:
- Infusion 700N Platinum Kit
- Trajectory Gyro System
- 7-Channel Radio System
- (1) Receiver Battery & Charger
- (1) On/Off Switch
- (3) Servos
- (1) Rudder Servo
- (1) .90 - 1.20 Class Engine & Muffler
- (1) Governor
- (1) Starter
- 680-710mm Main Blades
- 90-110mm Tail Blades