This is the Heli-Max 1SQ SLT Nano Ready-to-Fly Quadcopter. The 1SQ is unlike any other quadcopter on the market— and not just because of its compact size. A 3-axis gyro system, combined with 4 independently controlled rotor blades, makes this machine so stable anyone can fly it. It's very durable, capable of outdoor flight in light winds, and is Ready-To-Fly. A LiPo flight battery, charger and extra blades are included, as well as a hobby-quality 2.4GHz radio.
Don't let the 1SQ's compact dimensions fool you — it's a durable little machine made with tough molded plastic parts and composite materials that can stand up to incidental contact and come back for more! The included 2.4GHz radio features selectable beginner and export modes that let you start flying the 1SQ at the level you're most comfortable with, while the 3-axis gyro system builds pilot confidence by keeping the quadcopter rock-solid and stable during flight.
The included TAGS gyro system stabilizes all three axes (yaw, roll and pitch), so external forces will not adversely affect performance. When combined with the 1SQ's four independently controlled rotor blades you have a model that hovers and maneuvers as smooth as glass!
- TAGS 3-axis gyro system stabilizes yaw, roll and pitch, so external forces will not adversely affect performance
- Tough molded plastic parts and composite materials
- Capable of outdoor flight in light winds
- Selectable beginner and export modes that let you start flying the 1SQ at the level you're most comfortable with
- Ready-To-Fly, with included LiPo flight battery, charger, extra blades and a hobby-quality 2.4GHz radio
Length (including blades): 5.7" (145mm)
Width (including blades): 5.7" (145mm)
Height: 1.37" (35mm)
Weight w/battery: 1.1oz (31.2g)
Blade Length: 2.16" (55mm)
Needed to Complete:
- 1S 250mAh LiPo flight battery
- USB-compatible LiPo charger
- Extra set of (4) rotor blades
- “AA” batteries
- NOTHING! Everything you need to fly is included.