This is the Align T-REX 450L Dominator 6S Helicopter Kit, with an included 460MX 1,800kV Brushless Motor and 360 3G Carbon Fiber Blade Set. This kit now also includes the updated Align Main Shaft Bearing Block (AGNH45B013X). This updated design extends the servo mounting space allowing a larger micro servo to be installed on the helicopter without any extra washers. Suitable for full size micro servos.
The internationally popular T-REX 450 has long been a trend setting helicopter; every enthusiast has probably owned at least one. The 450 is the ideal model for beginners as well as experts practicing advanced maneuvers. Now the T-REX 450 evolution continues, as Align drops another shocker into the market with even more innovative designes incorporated, the T-Rex 450L Dominator.
The 450L reverses the common impression people have of the T-REX 450. It features material integration technology utilized on the side frame design and contains features previously only found on larger models - battery mounting rails, top mounted motor and 700E DFC type main bearing block with integrated servo mounts - creating a striking resemblances to larger contest grade models. The added beautiful red anodizing frame reinforcement plates not only improve the helicopterís overall rigidity and anti-torsion characteristics, they also create highly pleasing aesthetics, further exhibiting the T-REX 450Lís attractiveness and exclusiveness. In addition, the T-REX 450L cleverly expands on the core concepts of the T-REX 450 Pro design carrying on the heritage of its mature design of excellence.
The DFC flybarless head assembly and 3D specific 360 3G main rotor blades create a stable and agile experience. This improves the anti-torsion characteristics and the power output during flight, resulting in even better flight stability. Based on 6S voltage, the 460MX (1800kV) motor is tailor made for the T-REX 450L Dominator. When paired with the RCE-BL45X brushless speed controller, the motor has superior efficiency, high power output, extreme torque, low current and low temperature. As a totem to the 850MX Dominator motor, The 460MX shares the same extraordinary pedigree. DS430M servos controls the swashplate, with feature such as improved torque and speed, along with double bearing support, resulting in minimal deadband and better longevity.
With cutting edge design concepts and top grade electronics, the T-REX 450L Dominator surpasses traditional flight performances with higher stability, extreme power, superior control feel, yet maintains the convenience of a smaller size.
- Equipped with the DFC flybarless head assembly, with extremely low CG design to minimize wind resistance while providing a more direct control feel. In addition, the main rotor head block and spindle design has been incorporated as a standard feature. Paired with the 3D specific 360 3G main rotor blades that are both stable and agile, resulting in improved flight performance.
- Carbon side frame plates utilized composite material integration technology, featuring integrated battery mounting rails. The clever use of open spaces within the frame results in a structure that is both rigid and aesthetically pleasing. In addition, the T-REX 450L cleverly expands on the core concepts of the T-REX450 PRO designs, to carry on the heritage of its mature design of excellence.
- Designed with direct servo CCPM control, and a single piece main bearing block with integrated servo mounts similar to that of T-REX 700E DFC, for simplified servo installation and clean aesthetics. The DS430M servos feature improved torque and speed, with dual bearings design to minimize deadband and provide better longevity.
- Based on 6S voltage, the 460X (1800kV) motor is tailor made for the T-REX 450L Dominator, featuring superior efficiency, high power output, extreme torque, low current and low temperature. As a totem to the 850MX Dominator motor, the 460MX shares the same extraordinary pedigree.
- Frame reinforment plates were added to effectively increase frame rigidity and increase anti-torsion ability. Classic red anodizing increases overall aesthetics of the helicopter.
- Updated battery mounting plate with battery latching design, along with integrated mounting rails in side frames to simplify battery installs while protecting them.
- Updated style swash anti-rotation guide with embedded anti-wear material, effectively minimize the wear between the swashplate long ball and guide.
- Vertical rudder servo mount design for closer CG, increasing the sportiness of 3D flights.
- Added tail boom support bridge design to increase the rigidity of the overall tail boom/support assembly.
- Using competitive material and special imbedded technology for the vertical tail enhances its structural strength and boutique texture efficiently, while vivacious color providing excellent visibility.
- Updated dual point supported tail control assembly for a slop free tail, improving on rudder resolution and control precision.
450L Dominator Specifications:
Main Blade Lenght: 360mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 804mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 171mm
Motor Drive Gear: 11T
Main Drive Gear: 121T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 106T
Tail Drive Gear: 25T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:11:4.24
Weight(w/o power system): 730g
460MX Brushless Motor Specifications:
kV Value: 1800
Max Output Power: Approx. 650W/970W (5seconds)
Needed To Complete:
- (1) T-REX 450L Dominator
- (1) 360 3G Carbon Fiber Blade Set
- (1) 460MX Brushless Motor (1800KV)
- 6-Channel (min.) Helicopter Radio System (transmitter & receiver)
- 3GX Flybarless System (AGNHEG3GX01)
- RCE-BL45X 45A Brushless ESC
- (3) DS430M Digital Servos
- (1) DS525M Digital Servos
- (1) Pitch Gauge or Digital Pitch Gauge
- (1) 6S LiPo Battery Pack (1100~1400mAh)
- Compatible Battery Charger