This is the Align T-REX 700E PRO DFC Flybarless Super Combo Kit. This incredible package includes not only the T-REX 700E DFC PRO Kit, but also a 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom and an Aluminum Tail Boom, an updated 700 3G Carbon Fiber Blade Set and an updated 105mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blade Set. Additionally, an Align 520kV 800MX Brushless Motor, 3GX Programmable Flybarless System, three DS615 Cyclic Servos, one DS655 Tail Servo, with a Castle Creations EDGE HV 120 brushless ESC and a 6A External BEC included to finish off this impressive super combo.
The T-REX 700E PRO DFC model is equipped with 700 3G carbon fiber main blades that have been developed for extreme 3D flight, delivering agility and stability, as well as an updated paint scheme. The increased blade rigidity improves anti-torsion characteristics during flight, and the updated airfoil minimizes turbulence near the blade tip, reducing blade noise and power loss. The included 800MX motor is an efficient, yet superior power source that delivers excellent torque, low current draw and reduced operating temperatures. Additionally an updated fiberglass canopy with superior aerodynamic qualities helps to reduce wind resistance and uses a 4 point anti-vibration mounting system for quick installation and removal. The Align T-REX 700E PRO DFC Flybarless Super Combo includes top notch equipment for demanding helicopter enthusiasts, and will surprise even the most avid pilots.
T-REX 700E PRO DFC Features:
- Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, to effectively reduce wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, while delivering exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
- Swash anti-rotation guide with embedded anti-wear material, effectively minimizes the wear between swashplate long ball and guide.
- Equipped with 700 3G carbon fiber main blades designed specifically for extreme 3D flights, featuring agility and stability, and a easily visible graphics paint scheme. The increased blade rigidity improves anti-torsion characteristic during flight, and the airfoil minimizes turbulence at the blade tip, reducing blade noise and power loss.
- Tail blade designed to sustain optimal tail locking performance under high head speed and extreme flight conditions.
- CCPM direct servo linkage design eliminates the weight of double push-pull linkage system, enabling faster and more precise control reaction.
- Integrated servo mounts on the main shaft bearing blocks, allowing cyclic servos to be mounted directly onto the bearing blocks, which together with the composite material frame plates, create a clean and uncluttered look.
- Utilizes composite carbon material integration technique on frame structure for ease of maintenance and high rigidity. Increased front opening area to allow for simple battery installation.
- Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
- Top mounted motor base brings the motor's center of gravity closer to the rotating disc, improving 3D agility and allowing blade drafts to effectively cool the motor.
- Motor mount consists of a third bearing block to provide motor shaft support, effectively reduce torque induced shifts, and minimize gear striping issue.
- Utilizes high spec MOD1 112T CNC helical main gear and MOD 1 tail drive helical gear to increase gear mesh area, and minimize gear noise during flight.
- Top mounted ESC platform to take advantage of main blades airflow for effective cooling.
- Lightweight H-shaped electric device retention system for protection, as well as ergonomically correct design to simplify operation .
- 800MX motor features high efficiency, superior power, excellent torque, low current draw and low temperature; it’s capable of maintaining consistent torque and head speed through continuous 3D maneuvers.
- Gear box with more streamlined design also allows for simpler disassembly.
- High quality tail gearbox design, combined with dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
- High torque rated one way bearing base.
- High precision bearing supported dual push point rudder control design.
- High speed rated thrust bearings incorporated into tail blade grips.
- Equipped with third bearing main shaft support to increase rigidity, meeting the needs of extreme 3D maneuvers.
- Lightweight landing gear.
- Wrap around airbrushed fiber glass canopy, with aerodynamic form to reduce wind resistance. 4 point anti-vibration mounts for quick install and removal.
- CNC aluminum alloy mounting plate.
- Redesigned 3GX represents the next generation of multi function flybarless systems. The dramatically improved performance will create an immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- The 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market and features two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Using the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup simply in a matter of minutes. Additionally, the 3GX can support any CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degree swashplates.
- Graphically illustrated instructions using the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to the 3GX without powering down.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed, reducing electronic clutter and excess wire.
- A library of pre-configured 3GX settings are available for T-Rex series of helicopters, allowing pilots to achieve the most optimal setup for their helicopter without the guesswork.
- Three levels of flight mode are available to provide the perfect feel for beginner and advanced pilots.
- Custom parameters have been developed to allow pilots to fine tune numerous swashplate and rudder settings and a settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- The 3GX features the highest spec gyroscope sensors, allowing it to be used in the harshest conditions. The dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision and will be felt when hovering, as well as during aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for 200 to 700 class helicopters, glow engine or electric powered.
- The vibration resistant characteristics are evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- 16 bit processor is 4 times faster than the previous 3G, along with completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic improvement in stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, while providing explosive agility.
- With a built in pirouette compensation function, the 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flip type of maneuvers are easily performed with precision.
- Rudder control is similar to the high end GP-780 gyro in that the rudder sensitivity is optimized for the helicopter's rudder response characteristics, allowing consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilots of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between the 3GX and the helicopter.
- Additional peripherals planned for the 3GX include a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetic compass, and a GPS positioning system.
- The position hold gyro system utilizes a total of 10 sensors, ensure positioning of the helicopter with superior accuracy and providing the ultimate solution for aerial photography and other specialized applications.
- Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
- Support up to 6 servos
- Automatic servo type recognition
700E PRO DFC Specifications:
Main Blade Length: 700mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1582mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 281mm
Motor Drive Gear: 12T
Main Drive Gear: 112T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 104T
Tail Drive Gear: 22T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:9.33:4.73
Weight (With Motor): 3310g
Operating Temperature: -10~60 degree
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300~+300 degree
Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600~+600 degree
Size: 36.5x25.2x15.6mm Size
Maximum working voltage: 8.5V
Needed to Complete:
- (1) T-REX 700E PRO DFC Kit
- (1) 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom
- (1) 700 3G Carbon Fiber Blade Set
- (1) 800MX Brushless Motor (520kV)
- (1) 3GX Flybarless System
- (3) DS615 Servo
- (1) DS655 Servo
- (1) Aluminum Tail Boom
- (1) Castle EDGE HV 120 Brushless ESC
- (1) 6A External BEC w/ 5.1V Two-way Step-down voltage regulator
- (1) 105mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blade Set
- 7-channel or more helicopter radio system
- (2) 6S Li-Po 4500 ~ 5200mAh
- (1) 2S Li-Po 1900 ~ 2300mAh
- Dial Pitch Gauge