This is the Align RCE-BL45X Brushless ESC with Governor Mode.
- BEC output voltage (5~6V) to deliver great torque & speed performance on the servo.
- BEC output utilizing switching power system, suitable for 2S~6S Lithium battery, with continuous current rating of 3A, and burst rating of 6A.
- Three programmable throttle speed settings to support quick throttle response.
- Governor Mode (governor speed controller、slow down system).
- Small and compact PCB design for ease of installation.
- Large heatsink for great thermal performance.
- High compatibility to work with 98% of the brushless motors in the market.
- Ultra smooth motor start design to run with all kinds of brushless motors.
- The power inlet features Japanese made "Low ESR" capacitor in order to provide stable power source.
- Users can use the transmitter to operate the motor setting by Super stylized CPU.
- If the aircraft should land or crash in an unexpected location and become lost, the pilot can enable the Aircraft Locator Option. The Aircraft Locator Option is engaged by turning off the transmitter. When the ESC does not receive a signal from the transmitter for 30 seconds, it will start to send an alarm to the motor. The sound of the alarm will aid the pilot to locate the aircraft. This option will not work with a PCM receiver that has SAVE function enabled, or with low noise resistant PM receivers.
Continuous current: 45Amps
Surge current: 60 Amps for 15seconds
Supporting motor types: 2 poles to 10+poles in/outrunner brushless motors
Supporting maximum RPM: 2poles=>190,000rpm
Supporting maximum RPM: 6poles=>63,000rpm
Supporting input voltage: 2S~6S
Supporting battery types: Li-ion/ Li-poly 2~6 cells
BEC output: 5~6V, current 3A
- (3) ALIGN standard 3mm socket terminal (Max. current 50A)
- (3) Heat shrink tube (Φ4x25mm)