This is the KDE Direct 700XF-295 High Performance Brushless 700/800 Class Motor and was developed for the ALIGN TREX 700E (V1/V2/DFC) and TREX 800 (DFC/Conversion) helicopters (M4 x 30mm). This motor is also compatible with other 700/800-class helicopters that use either M4x30mm or M3x25mm mounting profiles (with the appropriate gearing). The 700XF-295 motor was custom designed in collaboration with Castle Creations, for KDE Direct and used the latest Computer-Aided Magnetic Field Analysis software to develop the most efficient and optimized design for high-level, 3D-competition flight. The motor is designed to handle extreme-power setups and has been optimized for governor-control algorithms of the Castle Creations ESC product line; making this motor the most capable offering in the RC helicopter marketplace. Motors include 200°C, 10AWG silicone-wire leads and 6.5mm CC Bullet Connectors (pre-soldered to the motor leads and ESC bullets in the box).
KDE Direct XF Series High-Performance Brushless Motors are designed to push the boundaries of technology and bring a whole new level of flight performance to the world of RC Helicopters. Every detail of the design is scrutinized to meet the quality standards of KDE Direct and the performance is something you’ll have to experience to believe.
- Industry-Leading Performance: Magnetic field simulation and years of field testing utilized to optimize power‐output efficiency and torque‐curves for RC Helicopter specific application. The XF Brushless Motor series produce a high‐level of performance and are built to the highest‐quality standards unlike any competitor offering on the market.
- Universal Mounting Pattern: All XF Series motors have dual‐mounting hole patterns for easy installation into all helicopter brands and standard motor mounts. In addition, all XF versions are high‐grade, quad‐bearing supported for exceptional durability and vibration‐free, smooth operation.
- Optimized Stator Design: Stator construction uses the highest grade, silicon steel laminations and ultra high temperature, pure‐copper wire for optimum efficiency and power transfer. Winding style selected for extremely low resistance and torque‐curve optimization; providing motors capable of high‐torque generation at minimal‐amperage draw.
- Magnet Bell Construction: All XF Series motors use true‐grade, high‐temperature rated N45SH Neodymium magnets for industry leading performance. Machined slots and a full, 360° epoxy bond is incorporated at each magnet location to secure a permanent connection to the steel housing.
- High Volume Fan Design: Fan design optimized for high‐air volume output at minimal amperage‐draw; providing a cool‐running, competition capable motor even under the hardest flying styles and weather conditions.
- Silicon Wire Power Leads: High‐temperature, silicon‐wire power leads come pre‐soldered with 24K bullet connectors for easy installation. Wires are easily modified, solderready, and protected by a rubber exit‐wire gasket.
Kv: 295 rpm/V
Maximum Current: 250+ A (2 sec)
Maximum Power: 12,750+ W (2 sec)
Continuous Current: 135+ A
Continuous Power: 6,875+ W
Maximum Efficiency: 92%
Optimized Voltage: 51.8V (14S)
Voltage Range: 44.4V (12S) - 59.2V (16S)
Io (@10V): 1.0 A
Rm (Winding Resistance): 0.029 Ω
Magnetic Poles: 8 (12S8P)
Bearings: Quad, 698ZZ/MR148ZZ
Mount Pattern: M4x30mm & M3x25mm
Shaft Diameter: 6mm (8mm internal)
Shaft Length: 41mm
Motor Diameter: 56mm
Motor Length: 74.5mm
Motor Weight: 645g (685g with Wires/Bullets)
Cooling System: High-Volume Centrifugal Fan
Motor Timing: 5° - 15°
ESC PWM Rate: 8-12 kHz