This is the ready to fly Blade 120 SR. The Blade 120 SR is a fixed-pitch heli that will give you the confidence to master the basics of single-rotor flight. Its unique rotor head was specifically designed to provide the inherent stability of a co-axial helicopter, but provide the agile control of a single rotor helicopter. Modeled after the popular ultra micro-sized Blade mSR, the sub micro-sized 120 SR is larger, faster, and more powerful -- which makes outdoor flight a reality.
It comes out of the box 100% factory built and equipped with a factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro, and fully proportional servos. A ready-to-fly version with 2.4GHz DSM2 transmitter and a Bind-N-Fly version without transmitter, for those who already own a DSM2 aircraft transmitter, are available. Both include a 1S 500mAh Li-Po battery and a single-cell, Variable Rate Li-Po charger as well as an AC power supply.
- Sub-Micro Size
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Unique rotor head designed specifically to provide inherent stability of a co-axial helicopter, but provide the agile control of a single rotor helicopter
- Factory installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos
- Type: Sub-Micro Fixed-Pitch Single-Rotor Helicopter
- Main Rotor Diameter: 12.5 in (318mm)
- Gross Weight: 3.75 oz (106g)
- Length: 12.5 in (318mm)
- Height: 5.0 in (127mm)
- Kit: RTF
Needed To Complete:
Nothing! Everything needed is included in the box.