This is the O.S. GT33 2-Stroke Gasoline Engine. The GT-33 Gasoline Engine produces 10% more power than any other engine in its class! An electric ignition system offers fast, easy starting and can use LiFe, LiPo, NiCd or NiMH power. The E-5030 muffler resists distortion, resulting 5dB less noise than the competition. Includes a Walbro carb and CM-6 spark plug.
- Second in the O.S. line of gas engines — second to none in quality and performance!
- Electronic ignition system offers fast, easy starting — and accepts LiFe, LiPo, NiCd and NiMH power.
- Rear-mounted Walbro® carb and intake simplify mounting and installation.
- O.S. E-5030 muffler effectively controls exhaust noise without compromising performance.
- Includes CM-6 spark plug.
Displacement: 2.013"³ (32.98cc)
Bore: 1.417" (35.99mm)
Stroke: 1.276" (32.41mm)
RPM Range: 1000-8000
Total Weight: 43.39 oz (1230g)
Engine: 34.57 oz (980g)
Muffler: 4.94 oz (140g)
Ignition: 3.88 oz (110g)
Requirements: 2-cycle oil, 4.8-6V (4-5 cell) NiCd or NiMH or 7.4V (2S) LiPo or 6.6V (5.5-cell) LiFe battery pack, Voltage regulator (LiPo use only) and 18x8 prop (for break-in); 18x10-12, 19x10 or 20x8-10 (for subsequent use)