This is the ParkZone P-51D Brushless DSMX RTF Electric Airplane. The most successful fighter of WWII, the P-51D Mustang still thrills thousands today in air shows and air races around the world. Now anyone can experience Mustang thrills on a smaller scale with this fully-aerobatic, brushless-powered Ready-to-Fly reproduction from ParkZone. And getting it airborne is about as simple as it gets. Everything you need to fly is included in the box. Just attach the wing and tail, charge the battery, and you're ready to fly.
Victory rolls, Cuban-8s, Immelmans—ParkZone’s P-51D can do them all thanks to its powerful 480 brushless outrunner motor and semi-symmetrical airfoil. The paint scheme and decals are an authentic reproduction of the actual markings from “Gun Fighter,” a P-51D that regularly flies in airshows around the country. You even have the option of adding a 4th rudder channel for extra maneuverability (requires an additional servo, sold separately).
- Comes with a Spektrum DX4e 4-Channel 2.4GHz DSMX full-range transmitter
- Spektrum AR600 6-channel DSMX receiver installed
- Very durable, lightweight and repairable Z-foam construction
- Easily converted to 4-channel control, 3 channels out of the box
- 3S 1300mAh Li-Po battery with balancing charger included
- Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
- Authentic “Gunfighter” paint scheme and decals
Wingspan: 39.0 in (990mm)
Overall Length: 33.5 in (850mm)
Flying Weight: 25.0 oz (710g)
Motor Size: 480-size 960Kv Brushless Outrunner
Radio: Full range DX4e transmitter and AR600 receiver DSMX radio system (included)
Servos: Three SV80 servos installed; one more SV80 servo required for rudder control
CG (center of gravity): 2-3/4 in (70.0mm) from the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage
Prop Size: 9 x 6
Speed Control : 18A brushless (installed)
Recommended Battery: 3S 11.1V 1300mAh Li-Po (included)
Rudder: No; optional rudder control can be added with the addition of a SV80 servo
Approx. Flying Duration: 5-10 minutes
Charger: DC powered 3-cell Li-Po balancing (included)
Landing Gear: No
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
- To add optional rudder control, one extra SV80 servo (PKZ1081) is needed.