This is the Cox Sky Ranger EP RTF Park Flyer. The Sky Ranger is the first Cox RTF in over 30 years — and the most advanced airplane that Cox has ever offered. It includes a 2.4GHz radio system with dual rates for years of trouble-free flying and it's so complete that there's absolutely nothing left to buy. A FlightFlex™ airframe and the exclusive SafeProp™ system offer double the protection against damage, making the Sky Ranger so strong and durable that it's virtually unbreakable!
- Great Value: The Sky Ranger is a perfect pick for flying at the field with friends — or practicing skills in your own backyard.
- Easy Setup: With the Sky Ranger, 'easy does it' says it all. You can have it in the air in 5 minutes — and once you're there, the Sky Ranger makes it easy to pick up the basics fast!
- Everything you need is in the box! Comes out of the box with the finish applied and the motor, servos and receiver/speed control are already installed. With only the plug-in landing gear and bolt-on wing to add, assembly is over and done with in less than five minutes.
- Spare SafeProp: Included, just in case.
- 7.4V 180mAh LiPo battery: Compact, lightweight and good for up to 10 minutes of flight per charge.
- Balancing LiPo charger and AC power supply: Balancing ensures that the pack will safely charge to the maximum possible voltage. The AC power supply ensures easy charging even when you're at home.
- 2.4GHz radio system with dual rates and 4 "AA" batteries: the latest in interference-free control and the batteries you need to use it.
Wingspan: 20 in (508 mm)
Wing Area: 54 in² (3.48 dm²)
Weight: 2.2 oz (62 g)
Wing Loading: 5.9 oz/ft² (18 g/dm²)
Length: 15.5 in (393 mm)