This is a 77” x 27” roll of Transparent Blue Coverite 21st Century MicroLite Covering. For electric-powered planes whose performance depends on keeping weight low, Microlite iron-on covering is the perfect choice. In the past, lightweight coverings required a brush-on adhesive, but Microlite’s adhesive layer is built in — just lay it in place and iron it on! Strong and durable, with a high-gloss shine, Microlite is a great choice for electric aircraft.
Microlite adds almost no weight to park flyers and other electric aircraft. With less weight to carry, models can use more of their motor and battery power for aerobatic maneuvers and longer flight times. Iron-on Microlite applies easily and quickly onto a model’s wood structures. It tacks on at 158°-176°F (80°-90°C) and shrinks at 230°-248°F (110°-120°C). The smooth, glossy finish and bright colors will get you noticed at the flying field.
- Only 0.6 oz per square yard (18-22 g/m²).
- All the application ease of an iron-on covering.
- The first park flyer covering with pre-applied adhesive.
- Available in 12 colors, plus clear.
- Each roll measures 77” x 27” (1.96 x 0.7m)