This is the AquaCraft Mini Thunder, Ready to Run Electric Round Nose Hydroplane. Mention the term "Thunder Boat" and the image of a round nose hydroplane skimming across the water comes to mind – and the Mini Thunder brings that image to life! The Mini Thunder is ready for action right now, and so easy to drive anyone can enjoy the excitement of racing. With its compact size, the Mini Thunder doesn't need a large body of water to deliver fun and excitement!
- Mini Wedge rudder: The Mini Wedge rudder lets you handle your boat with authority, and comes with a "Break-Away" feature. The rudder will swing back upon unwanted impact to prevent major damage.
- Micro Wire drive system: High-quality components of the Micro Wire drive system deliver plenty of power.
- Cockpit: The open cockpit features a driver, windshield and engine block. The cowl is secured to the hull with powerful magnets.
- Watertight access hatches: No need to worry about capsizing ending your boat racing fun. The Mini Thunder's access hatches are watertight to keep components dry
- Water cooling system: A water cooling system dissipates heat and extends the life of the 380 motor.
- Mini steering servo: The mini steering servo is very durable and accessible. The rudder linkage is preinstalled and ready to deliver precise control.
- Included Battery & Charger: You can charge the Mini Thunder's 1100mAh NiMH battery right at the lake or pond with the included 12V DC charger!
- Durable, lightweight ABS construction
- 2-channel FM radio system
- Waterproof ESC and receiver
- Boat stand included
Length: 17.5" (444 mm)
Width: 8" (203 mm)
Height: 5" (126mm)
RTR Weight: 18.4 oz (522 g)
Motor: AquaCraft 380 water-cooled motor (included)
Radio: AquaCraft 2-channel FM radio (included)
Needed to Complete:
- (8) "AA" batteries for the transmitter