This is the AquaCraft Minimono, Ready to Run Brushless Boat. The Minimono represents a new breed of boat: a mini-sized model equipped with a brushless motor and an ESC designed for a LiPo battery! This advanced power system makes the Minimono a fast boat that's fun to drive. It's affordable to operate, while the smaller size and responsive handling makes this boat perfect for racing on smaller bodies of water. With an overall length of just 18”, the Minimono is sized for full-throttle fun on almost any size pond or lake!
Tactic TTX240 2.4GHz Spread Spectrum Radio System Features:
- Water-cooled brushless motor: The 2200kV brushless motor is water-cooled for consistent performance. The 20A ESC is designed for use with LiPo batteries, and features a stutter bump low voltage warning and low voltage cutoff*. They're part of a layout that is designed for easy access. *with 3S LiPo battery only.
- Battery hatch: The hatch is designed to tape down and keep on-board electronics safe and dry. It removes easily for recharging the battery (Battery not included).
- Wire surface drive system: The wire surface drive system features a standard 1/8” prop shaft and 30 mm FRP prop.
- Breakaway rudder: If your Minimono strikes an object in the water, a breakaway feature allows the rudder to swing back and avoid damage. It quickly snaps back into place.
- Worry-free control: no signal interference
- Convenience: no crystals to contend with
- Secure Link Technology™: prevents the receiver from recognizing any transmitter signal except yours
Hull Length: 16 in (405mm)
Beam: 5.5 in (140mm)
Weight: 10 oz (285g)
Needed to Complete:
- Water-cooled 2200kV brushless motor
- 20A ESC with Deans® Ultra Plug® connector
- Tactic™ 2.4GHz radio system
- 11.1V 1000mAh LiPo battery w/Deans® Ultra Plug® connector
- (4) "AA" batteries for transmitter
- LiPo compatible charger