This is the AquaCraft Wildcat EP Brushless Offshore Catamaran. This isn’t your typical catamaran. For proof, just let the Wildcat EP loose and watch it fly! You’ll find the 1800kV outrunner brushless motor delivers speed and efficiency. There’s also a water-cooled LiPo-compatible 50A brushless controller with low-voltage cutoff, a stutter bump and Deans® Ultra Plug® connector. A Tactic™ 2.4GHz radio system provides first-class control, and a "break-away" rudder system swings back upon impact to prevent damage to the hull.
- Brushless Motor: An 1800kV outrunner brushless motor comes factory-installed, for high-speed performance.
- Water-Cooled ESC: The water-cooled 50A ESC is waterproof and designed for use with a single 3S (11.1V) LiPo Battery. Other features include a stutter bump, low-voltage cutoff and a Deans® Ultra Plug® connector.
- Radio Box Hatch: Apply the included radio box tape to seal the hatch and keep electronics dry.
- Breakaway Rudder: Includes a unique "break-away" rudder system, which swings back upon impact to prevent hull damage.
- 1800kV outrunner brushless motor
- Water-cooled, LiPo-compatible 50A ESC with low-voltage cutoff, stutter bump and Deans® Ultra Plug® connector
- Tactic™ 2.4GHz radio system with SLT™
- "Break-away" rudder system
- Preapplied graphics
- Boat stand
Length: 26.5" (673mm)
Beam: 9" (229mm)
Height: 5.5" (140mm)
Weight: 32oz (907g)
- 1800kV Brushless motor
- 50A ESC with Deans® Ultra Plug® connector
- Tactic™ 2.4GHz radio system
Needed to Complete:
- 11.1V (3S) 2100-3400mAh LiPo battery & compatible charger
- (4) "AA" batteries for the transmitter