With 155 oz/in of unbridled brute strength, the JR DS8411 is currently one of JR's most powerful standard-size servo. Alloy gears assure that the gear train will hold up to tremendous loads, while offering substantially improved wear over conventional brass units. JR’s DS8411 servos are the ultimate choice thanks to their high output torque and incredible accuracy and holding torque. To transfer all that available power to the servo arm, JR’s DS8411 features a composite metal gear train that includes a combination of hard anodized hardened steel and brass gears that are virtually unstrippable. This combination of metals gives a long, backlash-free gear life. In addition, ball bearing spacing on the output gear has been significantly widened, offering greater radial output play and further improving accuracy.
JR’s digital amplifier, developed in cooperation with the electronics giant Mitsubishi, features a high frequency 250Hz pulse rate (the number of times per second the amplifier sends power to the motor) versus the 50Hz pulse rate of conventional servos. This provides quicker response and gives up to 5 times greater holding power.
- 155 oz./in. of torque
- Standard size case that fits nearly anywhere.
- Increased resolution of 5900 steps per 120 degrees and a less than 1ms deadband for extreme accuracy.
- The highly efficient digital amplifier has only a slightly higher current drain (approximately 8% more than a conventional servo under a given load) despite its radically increased performance.
- Hardened steel & brass gear train that's virtually unstrippable.
- Rock solid holding power.
- Torque: 155 oz/in
- Speed: .18 sec/60°
- Dimensions: 0.75 x 1.54 x 1.36 in
- Weight: 2.03 oz
- Bearing: dual wide spaced
- Motor Type: Coreless Hi Torque
- Application: 1.20 Size to 40% Giant Scale Airplanes
JR products may not be shipped outside of the USA, Canada and Mexico