This is the KO Propo 30102 "RSx Response" High Speed Digital Servo. The RSx servos are the end result after two years of R&D, in
both on-road and off-road disciplines. The new servo line features the
highest quality materials for increased strength, as well as new
programming to take advantage of today’s current technology.
The 30102 is recommended for use as a steering servo for 1/8th off-road buggy, 1/8th on-road and all 1/10th scale vehicles.
Internal RSx Features:
External RSx Features:
- The servo gears are cut in house for the best Quality Control
from “special Japanese aluminum” for superior hardness and wear. This
aluminum is 30% lighter and 20% stronger then steel.
- The servo amplifier and processor has been re-designed and
optimized for direct 7.4V LiPo voltage, but will still operate when used
with NiMH cells.
- A new core-less motor has been developed specifically for high
voltage applications to further enhance the use of the LiPo technology.
- ICS programming and software will be available via PC or the RSx setting card.
- The middle case is a one-piece machined aluminum part so the
gears and gear pins are held properly in place without any plastic
insert that will wear out.
- The standard RSx features a new upper case redesigned with
increased rigidity on the mounting tabs.
- Voltage: 6V or 7.4V
- @6V: 200.1 oz-in (14.5 Kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 242.9 oz-in (17.6 Kg-cm)
- @6V: 0.07 S @ 60°
- @7.4V: 0.06 S @ 60°
- Bearings: Dual
- Lead Connector: Gold plated
- Gears: Metal
- Weight: 65.6g
- Size: 41×38x20mm