This is the ProTek R/C 270T "Greggor McGrath Team Edition - Cyclic" Digital Servo. Greggor McGrath is an incredible pilot, with a skill set that exceeds his reputation as one of the nicest guys at the field. That's why we collaborated with Greggor to develop the 270T Team Edition Cyclic Servo. The 270T Team Edition delivers the precision that ProTek R/C team pilots demand, combined with the quality, reliability and customer support that our customers demand from ProTek R/C.
- "During the testing phase I flew a variety of servo's. I wanted something that could deliver the torque needed to keep the machine steady during hard 3D, with speed and precision that allows me to throw it around with lightning fast accuracy. When I first flew these servos, I couldn't believe how good they felt! These are the first servo's I have ever used that gave my heli that 'flight simulator' feel, they almost make the machine feel fake. They have so much torque that loading becomes almost non-existent and the speed allows me to perform demanding maneuvers with precision. These are the only servo's I will fly with." - Greggor McGrath, ProTek R/C Team Pilot
At 6.0V the ProTek R/C 270T Greggor McGrath Team Edition Cyclic servo delivers 0.09 transit speed, with an incredible 445 oz-in of torque. When you push the voltage to 7.4, the spec's jump to 0.07 and 549 oz-in! Spec's like these make this servo an excellent choice for any 550 to 800 class cyclic application that can benefit from lightning fast transit speed, precise response and stump pulling torque. A black anodized aluminum case with gold accents provides a striking appearance that sets it apart from any other servo on the market, while at the same time providing bomb proof durability and efficient heat dissipation. Other features include a durable metal gear train supported by dual ball bearings for smooth and precise rotation, 295mm long 22awg connector wire with gold plated connectors, and a coreless motor.
Plus, instead of a cheap plastic servo horn, ProTek R/C goes the extra mile with an included aluminum double arm clamp lock 360° rotation servo horn that lets you set your sub trim mechanically from the servo horn, rather than digitally from the transmitter. Stop wasting your money on budget servos that look good in the spec list, but fall short when its time to perform. Get ProTek and don't look back.
Warning! This ProTek R/C servo requires that you use a m3x10mm screw to attach the servo horn to the output shaft. If you choose to use another screw, be sure to use a 10mm length screw. Use of a shorter screw can cause failure and will void your warranty.
- Ideal for any 550 to 800 class cyclic applications
- Full aluminum black and gold anodized case
- High voltage circuitry
- 0.09 transit speed, and 445 oz-in of torque @ 6.0V
- 0.07 transit speed, and 549 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V
- Aluminum clamp lock 360° rotation servo horn
- Full metal gears and dual ball bearings
- 295mm long 22awg connector wire w/gold plated connectors
- Coreless motor
NOTE: This servo is not recommended for use with receiver/voltage regulator combo's. We highly recommend you use the ProTek R/C Dual Power Bus Advanced Linear Voltage Regulator, or similar regulator to avoid potential brown out conditions. Also, this servo can be used with the Microbeast FBL controller without issue, but VBar, Ikon and other FBL controllers may require the use of a voltage regulator.
|| 550 - 800 Class Cyclic
|| 4.8V - 7.4V
||14° to 140° F (-10 to +60° C)
|Operating Speed @ 6.0V
|| 0.09/60° sec
|Operating Speed @ 7.4V
|| 0.07/60° sec
|Dynamic Torque @ 6.0V
|| 445 oz-in (32.0 kg-cm)
|Dynamic Torque @ 7.4V
|| 549 oz-in (39.5 kg-cm)
||High Efficiency Coreless Motor
|| 1520μs / 333hz
ProTek R/C is an A Main Hobbies brand.