This is the Xpert 5000 Series "High Torque" High Voltage Aluminum Center One Piece Servo. Xpert servos feature brushless motors, combined with metal gears, 4096 resolution and a unique SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) to deliver incredible performance and durability. The design features a durable composite upper and lower case, with an aluminum middle case that provides optimized thermal dissipation. Additionally, over current protection, over temperature protection and a built in fail safe delivers reliability that make this servo a great choice for a variety of applications.
For more Xpert Servo specifications and recommended applications, click here.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- High Voltage Circuitry
- Light weight design
- Aluminum middle case for optimized thermal dissipation.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start tone
- @6.0V: .131 sec/60
- @7.4V: .106 sec/60
- @8.4V: .093 sec/60
- @6.0V: 15.81 kg-cm (219.44 oz-in)
- @7.4V: 19.50 kg-cm (270.66 oz-in)
- @8.4V: 22.14 kg-cm (307.30 oz-in)
- Input Voltage: 6.0 - 8.4V
- Dimensions: 40x37.8x20mm
- Weight: 66.3 g