The JR 8711HV delivers unheard of power through a new SuperSteel gear train and does it all on a 2S LiPo pack -- without a regulator!
Add its rugged new aluminum case, high voltage motor, legendary JR quality and true, zero-deadband precision--plus its blistering, 0.12 second speed--and the 8711HV represents a whole new level of big model servo performance.
- Rugged new aluminum case
- JR® SuperSteel™ gears for high precision, long wear
- Exclusive motor designed for high voltage applications
- Outstanding precision combined with outlandish performance
- Size Category: Standard
- Type: Digital
- Application: Giant Scale Aircraft
- Torque: 480 oz/in (2S Li-Po)
- Speed: .12 sec/60° (2S Li-Po)
- Dimensions (WxLxH): .82" x 1.58" x 1.57"
- Weight: 2.6 oz
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Bearing: Dual
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Connector Type: JR
- Gear Type: Metal
- Gear Material: SuperSteel™
- Voltage: 7.4V (2S Li-Po)
- Deadband: Less than .001ms
JR products may not be shipped outside of the USA, Canada and Mexico