This is the Xpert 3000 Series "High Torque" Aluminum Center One Piece Servo. Xpert servos feature brushless motors, combined with metal gears, 4096 resolution and a unique SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) to deliver incredible performance and durability. The design features a durable composite upper and lower case, with an aluminum middle case that provides optimized thermal dissipation. Additionally, over current protection, over temperature protection and a built in fail safe delivers reliability that make this servo a great choice for a variety of applications.
For more Xpert Servo specifications and recommended applications, click here.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- Aluminum middle case for optimized thermal dissipation.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start tone
- @4.8V: .125 sec/60
- @6.0V: .100 sec/60
- @6.6V: .091 sec/60
- @4.8V: 12.72 kg-cm (176.55 oz-in)
- @6.0V: 15.90 kg-cm (220.69 oz-in)
- @6.6V: 17.49 kg-cm (242.76 oz-in)
- Input Voltage: 4.8 - 6.6V
- Dimensions: 40x37.8x20mm
- Weight: 66.3 g