This is the MICROBEAST 3 axis flybarless gyro combo system from BeastX, (BEAbsolutelySTable). The combo also includes the USB adaptor, and accesories. The MICROBEAST is highly regarded as one of the best flybarless systems available in the world! Flybarless technology allows both nitro and electric helis to fly without the mechanical flybar. Flybarless flight provides more power and combines the best of both worlds in stability and agility. It also allows for a far more simple head design with fewer mechanical parts to break.
The MICROBEAST is housed in a single compact aluminum case and can be mounted either horizontally or vertically allowing it to fit almost any RC Helicoper. The sensor system used is based on the newest MEMS technology. The MICROBEAST is able to use many types of receivers and signals including standard PPM, Futaba S-BUS and Spektrum. With the optional Spektrum Satellite Adapter, installation in indoor model helicopters is also possible with a minimum number of wires (limited to a single external receiver at this time).
Initial installation and setup are extremely easy task because of the simple but effecient LED indicator system used to program the MIRCOBEAST. This also means programming changes can be made at the field without the need of a PC, laptop or external console! An optional USB cable is available for future PC control and for updating the firmware. With an optional adapter cable, the Microbeast can also be utilized solely as a tail gyro. This is recommended for those switching from the conventional paddle system who want to slowly approach RIGID operation with the 3 axis solution. MICROBEAST's integrated swashplate mixer also enables the use of simple remote control systems which do not have their own swashplate mixing.
Click HERE for more information on how to setup the BeastX Microbeast Flybarless Unit.
- Single unit, no additional sensors to install
- Aluminum and composite case
- Lightweight (28g)including mounting pad and wires
- Suitable for Nitro or Electric use
- Multiple mounting positions
- Simple programming without PC, laptop or console
- PPM / S-BUS / Spektrum satellite receiver compatible
- Compatible with 90, 120, or 140 degree swashplates
*NOTE: (Software Version 2.0.0 is required)
- Operating Voltage: 3.5V-8.5 VDC
- Processor: 32Bit ARM
- Analog Processing: 17Bit
- Sensor Technology: 3 MEMS angular rate sensors
- Adjustable Servo Center Pulse Width:
- Tail: 760μs / 960μs / 1520μs
- Adjustable Servo Pulse Rate:
- Tail: 50 Hz / 165 Hz / 270 Hz / 330 Hz
- Swashplate: 50 Hz / 65 Hz / 120 Hz / 200 Hz
- Built-In Swashplate Mixer: Mechanical / 90° / 120° / 140°
- Serial Pulse Input: PPM / S-BUS / Spektrum-satellite*
- Size: 34 x 25 x 13.5mm
- Weight Without Cable: approx. 20 g