This is a Spartan RC Data Pod. The DataPod is a feature rich and handy sized unit that unlocks the full programming potential of a parent Spartan product (gyro, governor, flybarless system). At home the DataPod can be connected to a computer allowing to update the firmware of the parent product. At the flying field it provides easy access to configuration parameters via its on-board display thus eliminating the need for a laptop computer.
- On-board graphical display and intuitive user interface provide easy access to configuration parameters at the flying field.
- USB connectivity for updating the firmware of the parent product.
- Small and lightweight, can be left on the helicopter during flights and removed at the end of the day.
- Expandable functionality to accommodate future Spartan products.
Dimensions: 46.0x25.4x12.0mm (1.81x1.00x0.47 inch)
Weight: 11 grams without leads
Leads: 27cm long (10.6 inch)
Display: 128x32 pixel dot matrix
Computer connectivity: USB2.0 (backwards compatible with USB1.x)
Supported products: ds760, Quark and future Spartan products
Operating voltage: 3.8V to 8.4V
Current draw: <15mA
- PC with Windows Vista or later.
- Intel based Apple Mac* with OSX 10.6.x or later.
One available USB port and customer supplied mini-B USB cable.
- Male-male servo patch cable
- Full duplex adapter cable
- Operating instructions on backing card
*Mac software is planned for future release and it is not available at this time.