This is the Mikado Mini VBar "Blueline" 5.3 Express, designed to fit most electric helicopters. Despite its small size, the Mini Vbar is equipped with top-quality sensors that can satisfy the highest performance expectations. Programming is done via a control panel or via USB using PC software. A special feature of the Mini VBar is the option to use it in conjunction with one or two 2.4GHz satellite receivers (you may choose from various brands). This feature renders it unnecessary to use a primary receiver. It is also possible to connect the Mini VBar to a receiver in the conventional way.
Mini VBar operates with the following satellite receivers: Spektrum, Fasst, Jeti Duplex.
- Easy Start setup via PC or Control Panel
- Programming Assistant (Setup Wizard): gets you ready for flight in 11 steps
- Find adjustments can be done at the field in your transmitter (no PC necessary)
- Ready for online updates as they become available
- Mini VBar with 5.3 Express-Firmware and PC-Software Version 5.3, USB cable (patch cable, satellite receivers and control panel are not included)
Notes: Do not use the Mini V-Bar in the following types of helicopters:
- Scale helicopters
- Helicopters with multi-bladed rotor heads (3+ blades)
- Custom built helicopters