This is the Futaba GY401 Gyro w/SMM Technology and Futaba S9254 Digital Servo! The use of a new extremely small drift SMM(Silicon Micro Machine) gyro sensor virtually eliminates rudder trim changes during flight. Since rudder trim changes caused by changes in tail reaction, torque changes due to wind and other meteorological changes and main rotor rotation variations are automatically cancelled, tail (rudder) operation is easy, making it perfect for beginners.
The Futaba S9254 Digital Servo with two ball bearings for helicopter and airplane use and comes with "J" connector pre-installed. Precision fixed-wing and helicopter flying requires precise, high-tech servos, and we are answering the call with new digital servos that reach full power immediately. They feature high-capacity, high-current wire for low resistance while maintaining standard servo dimensions and light weight so you can mount them almost anywhere.
It's ground-breaking Futaba innovation, resulting in a line of helicopter gyros and servos like nothing you've ever seen. The new GY series gyro feature several high-tech advantages over conventional piezo engineering that make R/C helicopter flying even more stable and reliable.
GY401 Gyro Features:
GY401 Gyro Specifications:
- SMM (Silicon Micro Machine) gyro sensor
- High-speed, high-precision control realized by digital advanced control by microcomputer.
- Conductive resin case improves anti-EMI (static electricity, radiowave interference) characteristic.
- Gyro sensitivity setting trimmer.
- Gyro direction switch.
- Control system: Digital advanced PI (Proportional Integration) control
- Sensor Type: SMM (Silicon Micro Machine)
- Weight: 27g
- Dimensions: (1.06x1.06x.79" (27x27x20mm)
- Gain Type: Transmitter controlled switching between heading lock and normal rate modes
- Operating Voltage: +4~+6V DC
- Reversing Switch: Yes
- High/Low Frame Rate Select: Yes
- Servo Travel Limiter: Yes
Futaba S9254 Specifications:
- Speed: 0.06 sec/60 degrees @ 4.8V
- Torque: 47.2 oz-in @ 4.8V
- Weight: 1.7 oz
- Length: 1.6" (54.5mm)
- Width: 0.8" (20mm)
- Height: 1.4" (44.6mm)