This is the DJI Innovations iOSD MARK II On Screen Display Unit. The iOSD MARK II can collect precise & real-time flight data and clearly transmit this information to the ground via video link. This not only improves safety, but also delivers an incredible FPV experience. The iOSD MARK II multifunctional integrated module has a built-in BEC module, and when coupled with DJI professional autopilot system, video link & gimbal, it provides a complete solution for aerial photography. The iOSD MARK II can now record flight log information and features Assistant Software and supports online upgrade. It is very adaptable and operates normally between -20℃ - 60℃ without an adapter.
- Highly Integrated, Compact & Practical: The DJI iOSD MARK II adopts a highly integrated design which makes it very practical. Many of the real-time aircraft flight information, such as the status and coordinates of the aircraft, are shown on the video screen, giving you a safer and more involved flight experience.
- Supports DJI's Professional Autopilot Systems: The DJI iOSD MARK II should be used in conjunction with the DJI autopilot system, such as WooKong-M, Naza-M or Naza-M V2. This will provide the best flight performance. The iOSD MARK II can grab the most accurate first-hand flight data information in the shortest possible time.
- Real-Time Accurate Flight Data & Video Signal Superposition: The DJI iOSD MARK II can collect real-time video and flight data, which will help you to obtain the aircraft status information during flight. It can display power voltage, flight velocity, height, distance from the home point, horizontal attitude and GPS satellite number, etc.
- Supports Double Video Source Input, Switchable During Flight: The DJI iOSD MARK II supports two video input sources: PAL or NTSC mode, which can be selected remotely by an R/C transmitter switch. By doing this the pilot can achieve double video alternation during flight and can also set one source for the aerial camera and the other one for FPV. This will ensure the nose direction of the aircraft is under control and a safe return during filming.
- Remote Video Link Channels in Real-Time Switch: The R/C TX switch can also change the wireless video transmitter channel remotely when user uses the wireless video transmitter designated by DJI. This design avoids the inconvenience of a manual switch on the ground. Should there be any video signal interference during flight the pilot can switch channels immediately to finish the flight mission.
- Upgradable Online: The DJI iOSD MARK II has a USB interface for future free online upgrades in order to get a better user experience.
- Built-In BEC Module Supports 3S-6S LiPo: DJI iOSD MARK II has a built-in BEC module which supports 3S – 6S LiPo batteries. It provides the power supply for the camera and the main controller, which improves the power supply reliability.
- User-Friendly Assistant Software: The iOSD MARK II provides Assistant Software and supports online upgrade which makes it easy for you to acquire new functions.
- Flight Log Function: The DJI iOSD MARK II can record the flight log, which will help you to record the input and output information of every channel, GPS signal, power voltage, home distance and height, etc.
- Performance Parameter
- Video Input Model: PAL/NTSC
- Video Output Model: PAL/NTSC
- Physical Parameter
- Temperature: -20℃~60℃
- Size: 52x41x11mm
- Weight: 56g
- Hardware Supported
- Voltage: 3S~6S
- Current (Typical Value): 60mA @25.2V; 103mA @12.6V
- Rated Power: 1.25W
- Controller Supported: WKM & Naza-M V2
- Software Supported
- Build-in Function:
- 1. iOSD Information Transmission
- 2. Video Transmission, Two Video Signal Channels Input & Switch
- 3. Channel Switch Supported for the Wireless Video Transmitter Module specified by DJI
- 4. DJI Z15 Supported