This is the March 2014 Issue of RC Driver Magazine! RC Driver delivers a powerful visual presentation with all of the information that RC car, buggy and truck enthusiasts are looking for. From new products to tuning and maintenance techniques, RC Driver is the source for electric and nitro RC success with exciting articles for new drivers, hard-core enthusiasts and racing pros.
Each issue is packed with informative columns, step-by-step how-to articles and in-depth reviews of the latest vehicles by the industry's leading editors. Well-researched product guides help readers make informed purchasing decisions and wild project vehicles and coverage of celebrity hobbyists complement the overall mix of the magazine.
In This Issue:
- The start of 1/8 Pro-Lite Buggies
- Product Reviews:
- Duratrax Basher Tire Lineup
- LRP ZR.32 Spec 2 Pull Start Engine
- How To:
- Tune with Ride Height
- Understanding Emulsion and Bladder Shocks
- Losi Desert Buggy XL
- Revell Dromida BX4, MT4.18, SC4.18 RTR's
- Tamiya CC-01 Land Freeder
- Team Associated T4.2 Factory Team
- Hobby Pro USA PRS1 V2
- IMEX 1/16 Scale Radio Control Airsoft Battle Tanks