This is the July 2014 Issue of RC Driver Magazine! RC Driver delivers a powerful visual presentation with all of the information that RC car, buggy and truck enthusiasts are looking for. From new products to tuning and maintenance techniques, RC Driver is the source for electric and nitro RC success with exciting articles for new drivers, hard-core enthusiasts and racing pros.
Each issue is packed with informative columns, step-by-step how-to articles and in-depth reviews of the latest vehicles by the industry's leading editors. Well-researched product guides help readers make informed purchasing decisions and wild project vehicles and coverage of celebrity hobbyists complement the overall mix of the magazine.
In This Issue:
- Team Associateds B4 Evolution and the introduction of the B5
- Product Reviews:
- Pro-Line Pro2 Buggy Conversion
- Spektrum DX4R Pro
- TrackStar 1/10 Scale Chassis Setup Station
- Pit Pass:
- 25th Annual April Fool's Classic
- Team Losi Racing 8IGHT-T 3.0
- Team Associated RC10B5M Team Kit
- HPI Racing Micro RS4
- Team Durango DEX410 V4
- Helion Brushless Dominus 10SC V2
- Caster Racing USA S10B V3.5 Pro