This is an optional KDE Direct Aluminum Thrusted Lower Bearing Block, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 700E DFC series helicopters. This part is a direct replacement for the stock Align part AGNH70120. The Thrusted Metal Bearing Block, Lower design utilizes high-end CNC machining to produce tight and accurate tolerances throughout the part, giving you the best quality upgrade product on the market. With the addition of the thrust-bearings to support all axial loads, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and autorotations; as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings.
NOTE: The Thrusted Metal Lower Bearing Block is a component of the full AT700EDFC-MBB assembly.
Weight: 22g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- (1) TREX 700E DFC Series Aluminum Thrusted Metal Bearing Block, Lower
- (1) Radial Ball Bearings 12x24x6 mm
- (1) Thrust Ball Bearings 12x23x7.5 mm
- (1) Round Hole Shims 12.1x16x1 mm
- (4) M2.5x0.45x4 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)