This is an optional -, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 500E PRO helicopter. This is a direct replacement for Align part AGNHH50075A. The Thrusted Metal Bearing Block design utilizes high-end CNC machining to produce tight and accurate tolerances throughout the part, giving you the best quality upgrade product on the market. With the addition of the thrust-bearings to support all axial loads, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and autorotations; as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings. The new design incorporates bearing-retaining button head socket head cap screws and updated machining for easier installation and durability.
Weight: 10g ea. (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- (2) TREX 500 PRO Series Aluminum Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks
- (2) Radial Ball Bearings 8 x 16 x 5 mm
- (2) Thrust Ball Bearings 8 x 15 x 5 mm
- (2) Round Hole Shims 8.1 x 12 x 1 mm
- (8) M2.5 x 0.45 x 4 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)