This is an optional KDE Direct Triple Bearing Block, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 700E and 700N E-Conversion series helicopters. The TREX 700 Series Triple Bearing Block upgrade provides a significant increase in frame stiffness and gear/pinion interface support for high-power, high-intensity flights. As a result, gear wear/noise is reduced substantially and the 90-class helicopter gear-train is capable of being pushed to the limits of power harder than ever before.
The new upgrade provides drilling templates for both the TREX 700E series and 700N series frames; making it quick and simple to properly position the Triple Bearing Block to the correct location for easy installation and smooth operation.
Important: proper drilling and installation of the bearing blocks is critical for smooth, long-lasting operation. Please read through the Installation Diagram before installing any components and take note of the design features that make this a unique upgrade. Additionally, the upgrade is suitable for the TREX 700E and 700N E-Conversion Series only. The upgrade can be used in the TREX 700N series if desired, but considerable modifications to the fan shroud will be necessary for proper fit and placement.
- (1) TREX 700 Series Aluminum Triple Bearing Block
- (1) TREX 700 Series Stainless Steel Main Shaft Extension
- (1) TREX 700E/700N Clear Adhesive Drilling Template, Left Frame
- (1) TREX 700E/700N Clear Adhesive Drilling Template, Right Frame
- (1) Radial Ball Bearing 12 x 24 x 6 mm
- (4) M2.5x0.45x6mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (4) M3x0.5x8mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (4) M3 Flat Washers (Stainless Steel)
- (1) M4x0.7x20mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- Triple Bearing Block: 15g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- Main Shaft Extension: 9g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)