- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
ProTek R/C Dual Power Bus Advanced Linear Voltage Regulator
This is the ProTek R/C Dual Power Bus Advanced Linear Voltage Regulator. The ProTek R/C Dual Power Bus Advanced Linear Voltage Regulator is an incredibly efficient regulator with functions and features that are guaranteed to satisfy the needs of the most demanding pilots. With its large heatsink combined with an aluminum case, the regulator efficiently dissipates heat and allows it to be mounted and operated in areas with minimum airflow. It's high current handling capacity and extremely stable adjustable dual output voltage provides flexibility that will allow it to be used in a variety of applications. It is compatible with all radio systems including PPM, PCM and 2.4GHz, while all cables, switches and the LED unit are individual modules so they can be extended, removed or replaced depending on the user’s needs.
Other features include an external switch board with a 1 watt high luminance LED that can be mounted outside the fuselage. This light will flash when the low voltage point is reached and is easily visible in flight, even during the day. Plus, the low voltage alert system has been combined with an audible alarm so you can see and hear when the system voltage has reached a critical level. When the low voltage point is reached, the regulator will bypass itself, leaving you in control and helping to prevent an accident caused by a low voltage condition. Using only the highest end-grade components combined with useful features and functions, the ProTek R/C dual power bus advanced linear voltage regulator provides you with a higher level of security and is in a class all its own.
- Prevents switching noise and voltage ripples that are common with switch type regulators
- Provides superior voltage and current stability, and transient response against load variation
- Works with all radio systems including PPM, PCM and 2.4GHz
- Factory installed XT-60 connector
- Large heatsink and aluminum lower case allows the regulator to be safely operated in areas with minimal airflow
- Adjustable Output voltage setup offers five preset voltage ranges; 5.2V, 6.0V, 6.8V, 7.4V, 8.4V (bypass)
- The low voltage alarm circuit can be set from 7.3V to 6.5V, or disarmed
- Both the LOW/BATT LED display (display on middle case) and the buzzer on the main unit are triggered when the battery voltage falls below the voltage threshold
- Separate noise filtered output voltages are available for the CCPM channels and the receiver and are adjustable from 5.4V to 8.4V allowing optimum and safe use of high voltage CCPM servos and low voltage tail servos
- When the failsafe is triggered, the regulator will bypass itself to prevent an accident caused by a low voltage condition
- All cables, switches and LED unit are individual modules so they can be extended, removed or replaced
- Input Voltage: 6 - 10V (5 - 8 cell NiCd/NiMH, 2 cell LiPo)
- Output Voltage:
- Servo Channel; 5.2V/6.0V/6.8V/7.4V/8.4V (Bypass)
- Receiver Channel; 5.2V/6.0V/6.8V/7.4V/8.4V (Bypass)
- Output Current:
- Servo Channel; 8A (Max 12A @ 5.2V - 6.0V)
- Servo Channel; 10A - 15A (Max 20A @ 6.8V - 7.4V)
- Receiver Channel; 8A (Max 12A @ 5.2V - 6.0V)
- Receiver Channel; 10A - 15A (Max 20A @ 7.4V)
- Low Voltage Alarm Setup: LiFe type (6.5V) LiPo type (7.3V) enable to setup
- Switch Type: Fail Safe (Fail-Safe-On) Push button type with LED/Display board
- Power Connector Type: XT60 connector
- Size (WxLxH): 60.5x39.6x14.8mm
- Weight: 56.6g
- (1) ProTek R/C Dual Power Bus Advanced Linear Voltage Regulator
- (1) Switchboard with LED/Display
- (1) Male XT-60 Connector
- (4) Receiver Cables
ProTek R/C is an AMain.com brand
This product was added to our catalog on September 20, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$120.00 (71%)|