- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
ProTek R/C "Prodigy 67 Quad AC" LiPo/LiFe/NiMH AC/DC Battery Charger (6S/7A/80W x 4)
This is the ProTek R/C "Prodigy 67 Quad AC" LiPo/LiFe/NiMH AC/DC Battery Charger. The next generation of Prodigy has arrived. The Prodigy 67 Quad AC delivers a complete multi-task charging solution for enthusiasts at every level. The versatility of this charger makes it a perfect fit for nitro and electric modelers, regardless of whether you drive, float or fly. Its backed by the unmatched customer support you receive from ProTek R/C, so buy with confidence knowing we've got you covered!
The Prodigy 67 Quad AC features a built-in 110/220V compatible AC power supply for worldwide voltage compatibility, combined with four individual inputs that allow you to charge four batteries of varying chemistry simultaneously, at charge rates up to 7 Amps. Additional features include the Energy Transfer Discharge function that allows the user to transfer stored energy from the battery pack back into a Pb battery DC power source, and the Digital Power setting that allows users to power additional DC powered equipment from an unused port.
These features only scratch the surface of what the Prodigy 67 Quad AC delivers. Grab a Prodigy 67 Quad AC and see for yourself why Protek R/C is found on the benches of some of the most respected R/C professionals in the world, including racer Atsushi Hara, pilot Tim Jones and more. The next generation has arrived. Don't get left behind.
Prodigy 67 Quad AC Features:
- Four Channel Digital AC/DC Balance Charger
- Maximum 7A Charge Current, up to 80W Per Channel
- Maximum 2A Discharge Current, up to 10W Per Channel
- 110V - 220V AC Input
- 11.0 - 18V DC Input Voltage Range
- Digital Power Program Delivers 3V - 24V to Power Other DC Devices
- 320W Energy Transfer Discharge - Transfer stored energy from your battery pack back into a Pb battery DC power source
- Supports up to 6S Lithium & 16 Cell Nickel Battery Packs
- Lithium, Nickel & Lead Acid Compatible
- Simple & Efficient User Interface
- ±0.01 Balance Tolerance Range
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Multiple Safety Functions
- Individual Cell Balancing
- Heavy Duty Metal Case
- Delta-Peak Sensitivity
- Back-Light Screen
- Efficient Heat Sink
|Charger Model||Prodigy 67 Quad AC|
|AC Input Voltage Range||AC 110V or 220V
|DC Input Voltage Range|| DC 11.0V - 18.0V
|Charge Current Range||0.1 - 7.0A x4
|Discharge Current Range|| 0.1 - 2.0A x4
|Charge Power Limit||80W x4
|Discharge Power Limit|| 10W x4
|Balance Current||Max. 500mA
|Energy Transfer Discharge||Max. 320W
|NiCd/NiMH Cell Count||1 - 16 Cells
|Lithium Battery Cell Count||1 - 6 Cells
|Pb Battery Voltage|| 2 - 20V
|Digital Power||3 - 24V
NOTE: To determine if this charger is suitable for your application, you must perform this calculation to determine the maximum amp rate the charger can supply. Divide the Watts of the charger by the Voltage of the battery pack. This will tell you the maximum amp rate the charger can deliver (Watts / Voltage = Amps). So using the 67 Quad AC as an example and a 6S LiPo battery pack, would be 80 Watts divided by 22.2 Volts, which equals 3.6 Amps. This means that the charger can supply a maximum of 3.6 amps to a 22.2 Volt 6S battery. This amp rate will gradually reduce as the battery voltage increases during the charge cycle.
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
- (1) Prodigy 67 Quad AC Charger
- (1) XT60 DC Power Input Cable
- (1) AC Power Input Cable
- (1) Open Ended Charge Lead
- (1) Alligator Clip Charge Lead
- (1) JST Charge Lead
- (1) Receiver Battery Charge Lead
- (2) Battery Clamps
- (4) XH Type LiPo Balance Board
- (4) T-Style to 4mm Bullets Lead
NOTE: Included power cord is only compatible with Type B 110V outlets. "Type E/F" (PTK-5316), "Type G" (PTK-5317), and "Type I" (PTK-5318) power cords are available and must be purchased separately.
ProTek R/C is an AMain.com brand.
This product was added to our catalog on November 14, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$137.78 (38%)|