- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
ProTek RC "Prodigy 612 DUO AC" LiPo/LiFe/NiMH AC/DC Battery Charger (6S/12A/100W x 2)
This is the ProTek R/C "Prodigy 612 DUO AC" LiPo/LiFe/NiMH AC/DC Battery Charger. A dual port AC/DC charger that can handle 6S packs, is capable of 12 amp charge rates, worldwide 110V/220V voltage versatility, with 100 Watts of power per side...the next generation of Prodigy has arrived. Backed by ProTek R/C's revolutionary customer support, the Prodigy 612 DUO AC delivers the power you need to get your batteries charged fast and eliminates the need for an external power supply!
The Prodigy 612 DUO AC delivers a variety of powerful, yet useful features. The Digital Power setting allows users to power additional DC powered equipment, while the Pre-Charge function gives users an opportunity to save Lithium batteries that have been discharged too far. Additionally, compatibility with all common battery types means the Prodigy 612 DUO AC is an all in one solution for your battery management needs.
These features only scratch the surface of what the Prodigy 612 DUO AC delivers. Pick one up and see for yourself why Protek R/C is found on the benches of some of the most respected R/C professionals in the world, including racer Atsushi Hara, pilot Tim Jones and more. The next generation has arrived. Don't get left behind.
Prodigy 612 DUO AC Features:
- Dual Channel Digital AC/DC Balance Charger
- Maximum 12A Charge Current, up to 100W Per Channel
- Maximum 5A Discharge Current, up to 20W Per Channel
- 110V or 220V AC Input
- Pre-Charge Function to Help Restore Lithium Packs with Cells Below 3.0V
- Digital Power Program Delivers 3V - 24V to Power Other DC Devices
- Supports up to 6S Lithium & 16 Cell Nickel Battery Packs
- Lithium, Nickel & Lead Acid Compatible
- Heavy Duty XT 60 DC input Connector
- ±0.01 Balance Tolerance Range
- Multiple Safety Functions
- Heavy Duty Metal Case
- Back-Light Screen
- Efficient Heat Sink
|Charger Model||Prodigy 612 DUO AC
|AC Input Voltage Range||AC 110V or 220V
|DC Input Voltage Range|| DC 11.0V - 18.0V
|Charge Current Range||0.1 - 12.0A
|Discharge Current Range||0.1 - 5.0A
|Charge Power Limit||Max. 100W x2
|Discharge Power Limit||Max. 20W x2
|Balance Current||Max. 250mA
|NiCd/NiMH Cell Count||1 - 16 Cells
|Lithium Battery Types||LiPo, Li-Ion, LiFe
|Lithium Battery Cell Count||1 - 6 Cells
|Pb Battery Voltage||2 - 20V
|Digital Power||3 - 24V
NOTE: To determine if this charger is suitable for your application, you must perform this calculation to determine the maximum amp rate the charger can supply. Divide the Watts of the charger by the Voltage of the battery pack. This will tell you the maximum amp rate the charger can deliver (Watts / Voltage = Amps). So using the 612 DUO AC as an example and a 6S LiPo battery pack, would be 100 Watts divided by 22.2 Volts, which equals 4.5 Amps. This means that the charger can supply a maximum of 4.5 amps to a 22.2 Volt 6S battery. This amp rate will gradually reduce as the battery voltage increases during the charge cycle.
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
- (1) Prodigy 612 DUO AC Charger
- (1) DC Power Input Cable w/XT60 Connector
- (1) AC Power Input Cable
- (1) Tamiya Charge Lead
- (1) Open Ended Charge Lead
- (1) Alligator Clip Charge Lead
- (2) Battery Clamps
- (2) XH Type LiPo Balance Board
NOTE: Included power cord is only compatible with Type B 110V outlets. "Type E/F" (PTK-5316), "Type G" (PTK-5317), and "Type I" (PTK-5318) power cords are available and must be purchased separately.
ProTek R/C is an AMain.com brand.
This product was added to our catalog on November 14, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!