- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Protoform Better Edge: Sanding Drum
This is the Protoform Better Edge: Sanding Drum. There has never been a product specifically made for r/c racers to finish off the perfect wheel-well. With the use of your handheld rotary tool, the Better Edge Sanding Drum will smooth out all of the imperfections left from cutting your lexan body with scissors. At 1.5Ē in diameter, itís suitable for use on many scales of body: from 1/12 scale on up to 1/8 or even off-road bodies.
The drumís red and black anodized aluminum finish and laser-etched PROTOform logos give it a trick look on your pit table. Each pre-assembled kit comes with a replaceable high-grade 120-grit silicon carbide spiral sanding band, rubber anti-slip o-rings and a mandrel made from durable tool steel to prevent damage from your rotary toolís chuck.
- Made specifically for finishing lexan r/c body wheel wells
- Signature trick PROTOform style
- Produced from high-quality anodized aluminum and steel
- Just slide the sanding band over the drum and screw on the retainer ring (Finger tight is all you need, no wrench required)
Drum Diameter: 1.5 in (38mm)
Drum Width: 1 in (25mm)
Mandrel Diameter: .125 in (3.2mm)
Mandrel Length: 1.125 in (29mm)'
- (1) Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum drum
- (1) Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum drum cap
- (1) Tool Steel mandrel
- (1) 120 Grit Silicon Carbide Spiral Sanding Band
- (2) Rubber o-rings
This product was added to our catalog on June 18, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!