Castle Creations Thunderbird 36-Amp Brushless ESC
This is the Castle Creations Thunderbird 36-Amp Brushless ESC. All Thunderbird controllers are ready to fly straight from the package, no programming necessary. They are defaulted to AUTO LIPO detect and no brake. Should users wish to modify these settings, they may do so using their transmitter or with Castle’s incredible Castle Link USB Programming Kit (sold separately).
NOTE: Thunderbird controllers are not recommended for use in helicopter applications. The Phoenix controller is recommended for heli applications.
- Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC): eliminates receiver battery
- Safe "Power On"
- Low torque "Soft Start": protects gear boxes and belt drives from shock
- Simple setup: no complicated switches or wiring
- Tough surface mount construction
- Smooth reverse exponential throttle
- Audible Arming Signal
- Self-calibrating endpoints: maximizes usable stick travel
- Auto Motor cut-off with reset
- Auto shut-down when signal is lost
- Microprocessor Controlled
Max amps: 36
Max volts: 15 volts, 3S Lipo, 12 NiCad/NiMh
BEC: Linear regulator, 3 amp max
Length: 1.5" (38.1mm)
Width: 1" (25.4mm)
Height: 0.35" (8.8mm)
Weight: 0.7 oz (20g)
This product was added to our catalog on July 15, 2011.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!