Delta Ray RTF w/SAFE technology
This is the HobbyZone Ready-to-Fly Delta Ray. The groundbreaking HobbyZone Delta Ray aircraft utilizes exclusive SAFE technology to provide unprecedented flight assistance and envelope protection for new pilots. With SAFE technology and carefully engineered aerodynamics, the Delta Ray flying experience is gentle and worry-free, even for total beginners. Plus, everything you need comes in one box, including a Spektrum™ DX4e transmitter, making it the ultimate beginner-friendly aircraft.
- Intuitive SAFE™ technology provides spatial awareness and flight envelope protection
- SAFE technology's panic mode returns aircraft to stable, level flight with the push of a button
- Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box
- Full 4-channel control with differential thrust for smooth performance
- Full-Range Spektrum™ DX4e 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam™ construction
Wingspan: 34.0 in (863mm)
Overall Length: 31.8 in (807mm)
Wing Area: 384 sq. in. (2480 sq. cm.)
Flying Weight: 17.6 oz (500 g)
Motor Size: (2) 180-size brushed motors (installed)
Radio: DX4e 4-channel DSMX transmitter (included)
Servos: (2) SV80 servos (installed)
CG (center of gravity): 14.4 in (365mm) from the rear of airplane at fuselage center line
Prop Size: 5 x 3
Recommended Battery: 7.4V 2S 1300mAh 20C Li-Po (included)
Approx. Flying Duration: 8 minutes
Charger: 2-cell DC balancing Li-Po charger (included)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: No Experience Necessary
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included.
This product was added to our catalog on September 5, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!