E-flite Power 25 Brushless Outrunner Motor (1250kV)
Pilots demanding more speed and power from their motors should look at E-flite's 1250KvPower 25 BL Outrunner Motor. Delivering more power than the 870Kv Power 25 (and at higher RPM's), it was designed specifically for the NMPRA's EF1 electric pylon racing class.
The 1250Kv Power 25 BL motor was created for for high-power airplanes weighing 3- to 5.5-pounds (1.4- to 2.5-kilograms) or 15-sized high-speed electric Formula One racers weighing up to 4 pounds (1.8 kilograms).
- Ideal for airplanes requiring up to 850 watts of input power
- Equivalent to a 25-size glow engine for high-power airplanes weighing 3- to 5.5-pounds (1.4- to 2.5-kilograms) or 15-sized high-speed electric Formula One racers weighing up to 4 pounds (1.8 kilograms)
- Includes mount, prop adapter and mounting hardware
- External rotor design; the shaft can easily be reversed for alternative motor installations
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Quiet, lightweight operation
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened 5mm steel shaft
- Type: Brushless Outrunner
- Size: 25
- Bearings or Bushings: One 5 x 14 x 5mm Bearing, and Two 5 x 11 x 4mm Bearings
- Voltage: 11.1 - 16.8
- RPM/Volt (Kv): 1250
- Resistance (Ri): .02 ohm
- Idle Current (Io): 2.00A
- Continuous Current: 50A
- Maximum Burst Current: 58A (15 sec)
- Cells: 3S - 4S Li-Po, 10 - 14 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd
- Speed Control: 60A Pro Brushless
- Weight: 183g (6.40 oz)
- Overall Diameter: 35mm (1.40 in)
- Shaft Diameter: 5mm (.20 in)
- Overall Length: Case: 54mm (2.10 in)
This product was added to our catalog on July 1, 2010.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!