Hitec HS-7966HB Digital High Speed Karbonite Gear Servo
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
HS-7966HB is Hitec's fastest standard size servo. Providing a blinding fast .08 transit speed, instant torque and fantastic holding power, the HS-7966HB has our new G2 second generation programmable digital circuit. This circuit has twice the resolution of our original circuit while adding programmable overload protection.
- G2 Digital Circuit
- Coreless Motor
- Dual Ball Bearing Supported Output Shaft
- Karbonite Composite Gears
- *** Programmable Features Include: ***
- Dead Band Width
- Direction of Rotation
- Speed of Rotation (slower)
- End Points
- Neutral Points
- Fail Safe On/Off
- Fail Safe Point
- Resolution* (default is high resolution)
- Overload Protection* (default is off)
- *these features are only programable with the HFP-20 (#44430) field programmer
- Size Category: Standard
- Type: Digital
- Torque: 92 oz/in (6.6 kg/cm) @ 4.8V, 111 oz/in (8 kg/cm) @ 6V
- Speed: 0.10 sec/60 deg @ 4.8V, 0.08 sec/60 deg @ 6V
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 0.78"x1.57"x1.45"
- Weight: 1.87 oz
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Bearing: Single
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Gear Type: Metal
- Gear Material: Karbonite
This product was added to our catalog on September 24, 2008.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 45 VIP Reward Points Learn More